Something sweet & cute for Valentine's Day! :-D
This seller has created their own End User License Agreement. Please take a moment to read over the custom terms and conditions.Click here to read the custom EULA
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT SIGNIFICANTLY ALTERS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
BY CLICKING “I AGREE” OR DOWNLOADING OR USING THE DIGITAL PRODUCT OR RECEIVING THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TO WHICH THIS AGREEMENT RELATES YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THIS AGREEMENT’S TERMS, INCLUDING THE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES, USE AND TRANSFERABILITY. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT’S TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE DIGITAL PRODUCT OR RECEIVE OR USE THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES.
This End-User License Agreement (this “EULA”) is a legal agreement between;
1. The customer (“Licensee”)
2. The seller (“Licensor”), the author of:
By purchasing, installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA. If Licensee does not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA, then Licensee may not download, install, or use the Software.
2. Grant of License
3. Description of Rights and Limitations
4. Title to Software. Licensor represents and warrants that it has the legal right to enter into and perform its obligations under this EULA, and that use by the Licensee of the Software, in accordance with the terms of this EULA, will not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third parties.
5. Intellectual Property.
This EULA is perpetual.
7. Jurisdiction. This EULA shall be deemed to have been made in, and shall be construed pursuant to the laws of Germany, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any legal action or proceeding relating to this EULA shall be brought exclusively in courts located in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz, and each party consents to the jurisdiction thereof. The prevailing party in any action to enforce this EULA shall be entitled to recover costs and expenses including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees. This EULA is made within the exclusive jurisdiction of Germany, and its jurisdiction shall supersede any other jurisdiction of either party’s election.
This EULA is not assignable or transferable by Licensee, and any attempt to do so would be void.
9. Severability. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any privilege, any power or any rights hereunder will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of any other right hereunder. If any provision of this EULA shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this EULA shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. LICENSOR, AND AUTHOR OF THE SOFTWARE, HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. LICENSEE ACCEPTS ANY AND ALL RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. LICENSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE, OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY CLAIMING THROUGH LICENSEE ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, INCOME, SAVINGS, OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGE, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LICENSOR’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO LICENSEE, OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY CLAIMING THROUGH LICENSEE, EXCEED THE FINANCIAL AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY LICENSEE TO LICENSOR FOR THE SOFTWARE.
13. Entire Agreement. This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between Licensor and Licensee and supersedes all prior understandings of Licensor and Licensee, including any prior representation, statement, condition, or warranty with respect to the subject matter of this EULA.